Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

recommendations exposed aggregate in perth?

Page 1 of 1
Hi There, New to this forum, would love your help, we are about 2 months away from completing our home and we are looking at driveways, At first we were interested in liquid limestone, but ihave changed our minds to exposed aggregate, can anyone recommend anyone here in perth, the northern suburbs? Any help would be much appreciated. thanks,
I have sent you a PM.

Thank-you Becster, have replied to your PM.
What made you change your mind about liquid limestone?
Can you give us a hint on the cost?
I am keen to know as well? I realised that when liquid limestone starts to crack or have hairline cracks it looks bad.

I am looking for exposed aggregate too !!
cybistro sounds like you have seen some ******* work if you think that about poured limestone. have a look at
http://www.******.com.au their work is awesome
Changed my mind to exposed aggregate as I have seen tyre marks and oil stains on some driveways and most display homes are into exposed.Liquid limestone is half the price to exposed aggregate.
Maria, this is because there is NO barrier to the soiling/staining, or
if there is then it needs to be cleaned
is all.
Work completed for clients 5 years ago in a unit block in Bunbury...(bumbury for FU)
(8 units 1 crossover) have us pressure wash December 1 each year, are as they say,
they are more than happy with the non-slip and look of the finished product 5 years on.
Related
19/01/2024
Exposed Aggregate Concrete Repair / Replacement - small job

Paving & Concreting

Last year I had a gas leak at my house. 3 days later, I have about 1 sqm of my exposed aggregate paving broken up. I am not sure how to go about getting it repaired…

24/02/2024
Kids friendly options for exposed aggregate patio

Flooring & Floor Covering

After some ideas on making our patio kid friendly . Currently we have exposed aggregate. The patio faces west and is always in sun even though it has a shade directly…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum