Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Water around stormwater drain and concrete

Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know what’s going on here? Is it a cracked pipe?

It hasn’t rained much over the last couple days. Only a little bit of drizzle. Yet there seems to be water around the concrete and stormwater pipe.

Can anyone please tell me if this a problem or what I should do?

It looks like a stain from water sitting in low spot, if so then your pavig does not have required slope away from dwelling.
You need to post better photos
ive had something similar before which alerted me to the fact that the ethe downpipe lower wasn't sufficiently long enough to properly overlap the upper portion and some watter was splashing out through a tiny gap where there should have been overlap.
Grab a hose, insert it at the top of the inlet/down pipe and turn the water on and see where the water is escaping from. Then you'll know.
Related
15/01/2024
Finding materials in stormwater drain

General Discussion

in the stormwater pit or the drain? Those dont look like theyd fit in the drain. Separately, the pits do get stuff in them during the course of the build. For the most…

20/12/2023
Water backlog around side of house

General Discussion

Thanks for the photos. You need to know whether the inflow or the overflow pipe is leaking and this is a simple process of elimination. INFLOW: The vertical riser…

27/06/2023
Drive way channel drain

General Discussion

Yeah mine about 9 metres long and 8 wide with slope of 25% at one point but the end point of the outlet is past the side of garage and if he concretes allowing for…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum