Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Rinnai Ducted Reverse Cycle AC Reviews

Page 1 of 1
Hi all! We received a quote from the builder offering us the 17 kw Rinnai ducted inverter refirgerated cooling with heating to 10 points with 2 common zones for $12, 744. House is around 261 sqm (28 squares)

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Rinnai in this forum and is the unit well enough?

they also included a note that the design condition for the sysem are to maintain 24 deg indoor temp at no more than 35 deg celsius outdoor ambient temp in the zone being operated... is this a red flag for this system as I am hoping to ensure system works well at melbourne temp of 40 deg c (when you actually need ac the most..)
Hi mate, How did you go with your AC system. My builder is also suggesting me to go with Rinnai 16.7Kw.
Related
22/11/2023
Reviews on Fairhaven homes

Building A New House

We are looking to do a KDR with fairhaven homes, Have seen plenty of good reviews about them pre construction and plenty of negative reviews about them during contruction…

27/01/2024
Sienna Homes - Reviews?

Building A New House

Hi starting the process of looking around for Dual Occ builders. Looking to build a home shared with family either as a duplex or front back. Has anyone done any recent…

18/04/2024
Reblock Reviews Victoria

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

I cannot find a review for the Reblocker I am getting a quote from. Am I doing something wrong, or are numbers of reblockers who hold VBA registration not reviewed on your…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum