Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Replacing a Brivis Network Controller

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have a Brivis HE20i with a 506 module connected with add-on cooling and one add-on damper to control airflow to the bedrooms. My current nc-3 controller has a faulty display and is completely unreadable, the units are still fully functioning and I can adjust the temp, mode, and enable/disable the extra zone, I'm just unable to read the display. I have managed to get a brand new nc-6 controller and I wish to know how to make sure it will have the correct settings so that my air con and extra zone work. Can I just replace the controller and the settings will be copied from the control unit in the heater or do I have to program the new controller? If I have to program the unit, I can do it I just need to know what the settings need to be. Is anybody able to help with the programming?

Thanks

Kenneth.
Pretty sure you can just swap it over. The only thing remembered in the networker are your own settings such as schedules etc.

PS didn't know they were now up to NC-6. Thought NC-4 was the latest!
Thank you for the response.

It's hard to find any information on the NC-6 but the box has that clearly marked on it with the brivis part no B022890 and when I spoke to brivis to find out if it was compatible with my unit they said yes.

Kenneth
Related
26/07/2023
Replacing concealed guttering with normal guttering

Renovation + Home Improvement

Yes, get a builder, make sure he is experienced and a registered building practitioner

20/10/2023
Replacing masonite in an old home with a fair bit of soil mo

General Discussion

Hi, we live in an area where the black soil is prone to a lot of movement. We have an old 50's house with masonite everywhere and nails popping out, warping, rusted etc.…

11/12/2023
Replacing wall insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone had suggestions on installing/replacing wall insulation on an external wall which doesn't have wrap, our miners cottage being constructed…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum