Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Daikin ducted outside unit noisy

Page 1 of 1
Our outdoor unit is really loud when we run our air con. What could be the cause of this? Surprised our neighbors having complained yet!
sco77k
Our outdoor unit is really loud when we run our air con. What could be the cause of this? Surprised our neighbors having complained yet!

How long has it been installed...? Got louder over time...? If it's still under warranty call the dealer out for a look...
I've only owned the house for 3 months, house was built 5 years ago so I believe it was installed then, don't think I was given any warranty details. Not sure if it just needs a good clean out?
sco77k
I've only owned the house for 3 months, house was built 5 years ago so I believe it was installed then, don't think I was given any warranty details. Not sure if it just needs a good clean out?

Send me the serial number of the outdoor unit and I will find out who installed it and whether you have any warranty left.
Related
18/10/2023
Noisy soffits

General Discussion

Hi, I have a double and whenever the wind picks up I can hear alot of banging in certain areas of the house. I've had a look round and can't see any obvious issue but…

3/12/2023
Sliding door to bathroom noisy

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Thanks Chippy . Did also see a YouTube video before. Removed them . Thanks again for the advice.

28/05/2024
Builder asking money outside contract

Building A New House

Yeah sorry man, thats always been my fear during this first time build.. we have literally just hit lockup as-well, so ive been praying for no issues. Our mortgage /…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum