Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

How to exhaust heat from closed in veranda

Page 1 of 1
There may be answers here but can't find anything. I have a closed in veranda, four windows. North facing, just had sunblock blinds installed. A bit cooler (actually just a bit less hot!), BUT it's still too hot for comfort. In the last place I had solar extractor fans into the roof space - and I think they made a difference. But I can't put them in here. There's no ceiling space - ceiling lining boards, insulation, tin roof. I'm loath to use aircon as it will be warm enough in winter. I have looked online and can't see anything for a vent through to the roof tin that can be closed off when not wanted. I keep thinking there should be something but I'm beat. Any ideas out there?
Related
27/02/2024
Seeking advice for a backyard sunroom with a pergola/veranda

Renovation + Home Improvement

i think option 2 is much better with easy access to the garden without having to walk through the new sunroom which makes it a better room for guests and TV .a simple…

24/12/2023
Seeking feedback: Exhaust fan for home office

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

My home office is hot with computer equipment running virtually 18 hours a day. When it gets unbearably warm I simply step out of my door into the living area which is…

2/05/2024
Brick vents to cool the structure and release heat

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Shade the brick with large eves. Since going to minimum of 600mm eaves on my build, I've noticed much improved cooling off the house after hot summer days. Can see the…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum