Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

ducted evap in small house - price?

Page 1 of 1
I'm just wondering what the average/expected price would be for ducted evaporative air con in a smallish 4 bedroom house, 120 square metres (need about 4-5 vents only), brick and tile. And I would expect refrigerated to be at least double the cost? Am going to get quotes from installers but its always good to know a rough figure before you start and I have no clue on price at all.
AGL Assist have some on special this month for $2,600 for 4 points - a Bonaire Integra VSL65. They only have red though. Each extra point is $200. That is a very good price from the shopping around I have done.

Lynnie
thanks for that, i have never heard of that company though - are they in WA?
They are a major electricity/gas supplier in Victoria. Probably not in W.A. sorry.

Lynnie
Related
27/07/2023
Adding a toilet/wash room to small house

General Discussion

Hey, I am wanting to add a second toilet to my house, bit we have limited room. There is a hallway/entry that is never used, so was thinking this could be an option. Only…

28/03/2024
Full Brick Double Storey 38Sq House Price Estimated?

Building A New House

Hi Kristy Around $1.7-1.8m or around $4,600/sqm. if you PM me your email I will send you a break up in a spreadsheet so you can get an understanding of the costs for…

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum