Join Login
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation

Actron in Perth

Page 2 of 2
Thanks ETB. I got your PM. Much appreciated!!

I'm not sure. I'm not convinced by IL. They seem to be talking in circles. Our house 402sqm, 297 taking out the garage and alfresco. They initially recommended that we have 2 units.... with one for the open plan living/dining at 15kw and another 16kw for the rest of the house (5 beds, study, games and sitting room). Ahhh, no thanks! I don't want 2 control panels and a charge of 26k..... 26k that is without fresh air, or any fancy grills. Fixed speed.... hmmm, not sure on that. Seems like a waste of energy if I only want to run one zone.... not convinced.

Not sure why they say you can have 32 zones and then they tell me I need 2 systems...

Still thinking....
Bumping up an old thread. Any one had their Actrons installed and happy to recommend the company that did it.
I haven't put my a/c in yet. Will be deciding on someone in the next few weeks!!
Have decided to put Actron in our house - still a while to go- just waiting for the roof to go on.
Who will do it for you mollyapple? I haven't decided yet but need to really soon!
We signed up with Harvey Norman commercial - got the 17kw ESP+ for about 13k with two control panels. Laurie the sales rep has been excellent to deal with - fingers crossed the install goes as smooth
Harvey Norman commercial. I didn't realise they did a/c. Interesting. How many zones will you be having?
Is the 2 control panels so that you have 2 temp sensors??
Curious how everyone went with their Actron installations, I'm looking at the ESP (Ultima is tempting!). Would love to know the quotes that were given also, we're building in Southern River (WA).
Another bump, considering an Actron system for our home. Does anyone who has gone ahead with them care to comment? Particularly interested in installers SOR.
I love my Actron ESP - I can't tell if its working unless I stand in front of the vents as its so quiet.
We had the ducting etc installed before ceilings went in- our SS let my aircon people on site to do it, and the day after we moved in, they installed vents etc and commissioned. Too easy!
Related
29/01/2024
Building with Status Residential Perth, Yeah Nah?

Building A New House

What is your feedback of Status residential please ?

19/09/2023
Perth premium builders

Building A New House

You could try Marc homes (Giorgi) and Urbane

You are here
Building ForumHeating, Cooling & Insulation
Home
Pros
Forum