Join Login
Building ForumWhat's New

TV cabinet

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I just went to "H" display houses in Point Cook and fall in love with this TV cabinet. Looks like it builts into the wall. I love the wood panel. Anyone knows any company do this with reasonable price?

[img=http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6497/photo2gh.th.jpg]

Thx!!!!

(Sorry for the blurry image
)
I was at their displays at Mernda yesterday and they have the same thing. I had a good look at them, and they simply look like a purpose built panel covered in Laminex to me. Any kitchen/cabinet maker could do it very easily.
joles
I was at their displays at Mernda yesterday and they have the same thing. I had a good look at them, and they simply look like a purpose built panel covered in Laminex to me. Any kitchen/cabinet maker could do it very easily.

do you know any good cabinet maker? i went to a wardrobe/kitchen maker in South Melbourne and they totally overcharged me. I was quoted over $5000 for built-in wardrobe. I can get around $3500 from other wardrobe company with the same material and design. Unfortunately, they only do wardrobe and desks
anyone knows a good cabinet maker with reasonable pricing?
It doesn't look like it really has anywhere to hide your DVD player etc. try to find one with boxes inside or glass doors.
Peter , it is a three year old thread.
I'd say he's built the house and moved by now !

Stewie
Related
You are here
Building ForumWhat's New
Home
Pros
Forum