Join Login
Building ForumWhat's New

hmmm... Interiors...

Page 1 of 2
I must be a very plain type of person... I think most of this is just... gaudy

http://www.trendir.com/interiors/
They are all a bit OTT and NMS thats for sure!
Not my taste. Interesting site though, must have a look around...
Can't say I really go for the "Pimp my bathroom" look!!
And I quote with edits....

These dramatic, classic bathroom ideas from WankyBathroomsInc have a winning theatrical flair....what exactly does that mean Modular elements are the key to the success of the sumptuous design, allowing you to furnish large or small spaces using the classic bathroom furniture shown here....there's no escape it can be used in small spaces Totally luxurious, the Gold Modular collection comes finished in a silver leaf finish or a lacquered patina finish with floral embellishments.....barf This richness of hue is carried around these bathroom designs, using the detailing and accessories of another, more refined age....there's a reason they executed the monarchy in some countries Indeed, the elegant drapes across the tubs and windows are elements we would normally expect to find in a living room....indeed and the wet drapes are a b*tch to keep clean Likewise for the crystal chandeliers, heavy gilt frames and coffee table....coffee table? in the bathroom? Even beautifully upholstered chairs and footstools find their own space in Lineatre’s classic bathrooms....well they don't fit in any other space so they might as well fit this one No detail is overlooked....pity – the taps boast crystal knobs,....I could say something I sooo could the vanities are marble-topped,...easy to clean the vomit off and the lampshades are gem-encrusted....look at the trippy lights man Why not live like Royalty?...cos you look like a d*ck...Bring the comfort of a well-appointed living room from a bygone era into your home bathroom…bygone...gone by...the past...get over it dude
Ummm errrr....
very fancy design... looks like a luxury home.

Cheers
PHOAR! I think it all looks awesome! IMO these homes are the catwalk models of interior design - you'd never catch anyone living in them but they make for some interesting perusal

They are stunning though - in the most literal sense of the word! It's such a feast for the eyes and the imagination.
Vundaful!
PHOAR! I think it all looks awesome! IMO these homes are the catwalk models of interior design - you'd never catch anyone living in them but they make for some interesting perusal

They are stunning though - in the most literal sense of the word! It's such a feast for the eyes and the imagination.

+ 1... 100% Agreed
I only looked at the first page 5 images?
4 out of the 5 I liked!
I think that the original page has moved - and the ones on the first page now are quite tasteful (but they are all dated this year and the thread was from last year)
kyton
I think that the original page has moved - and the ones on the first page now are quite tasteful (but they are all dated this year and the thread was from last year)

Well there you go
I found the cowhide on the walls and the timber stacks very daunting, however that bathroom with the fire and soak tub was divine.I could see myself there straight away with glass of wine, music, flickering firelight. Yum Yum
D&SG
I must be a very plain type of person... I think most of this is just... gaudy

http://www.trendir.com/interiors/

First thing I thought of when I saw this...it's a haven for spiders
plus it looks shocking
That really is a great site. Lots of creativity and inpiration.
I'm with Michelle... most of them I liked. Could I justify the costs, thats a different story
I LOVE the outdoor interior design!
You could play cricket in that toilet!
Related
You are here
Building ForumWhat's New
Home
Pros
Forum