Join Login
Building ForumWhat's New

Metaverse, Metahomes, FB banks on VR Homes

Page 3 of 3
Noname
StructuralBIMGuy
You can get a piece of the action as well chippy?

why? his credentials are actually linked in his sig, with evidence of a portfolio of work.

The only thing you have evidence of is a portfolio of nonsensical dribble on home one.

I'll give you evidence of a pool of work with references, care to put your money up?
And I'll throw in the Bim/Data and proofs
StructuralBIMGuy
Noname
StructuralBIMGuy
You can get a piece of the action as well chippy?

why? his credentials are actually linked in his sig, with evidence of a portfolio of work.

The only thing you have evidence of is a portfolio of nonsensical dribble on home one.

I'll give you evidence of a pool of work with references, care to put your money up?

nah, do it for free you chicken
. otherwise you are literally full of it.

while you're at it remember this? Where you tell me to brush up on my maths and then proceed to get the simplest of maths wrong? How does that happen to an engineer? Its still a question you haven't answered 18 months later. I know I've asked you dozens of times since and you keep avoiding it? chicken?

viewtopic.php?p=1893278#p1893278
StructuralBIMGuy
Why are you angry at me. I've respectfully asked legitimate questions of you and told you what people are looking for when asking questions on this forum.
I've even commended you for giving appropriate answers at time.
Unfortunately those answers are few and far between.
I'm a carpenter with over 30 years experience in the Perth commercial and domestic building industry. I've owner built 2 homes. That's my credentials, and I'd say I have more actual hands on building experience than a civil engineer. I'm the guy who is day in and day out turning lines on paper into someone's house.
Don't be angry just be helpful.
And what action am I supposed to get a piece of?
Is that a threat or something?
chippy
And what action am I supposed to get a piece of?
Is that a threat or something?

nah he's just wanting me to bet him money for him to prove he's an engineer and asking if you want to get in on the action, like we care. We already know he's full of it, so nothing really to gain from it. He's the one claiming to be something he cant prove.
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

You are here
Building ForumWhat's New
Home
Pros
Forum