Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Lawn help

Page 1 of 1
Hi - Can anyone tell me if the image below is a weed? My lawn is covered in these long stringy creepers and I'm not sure if they are meant to be there?

Thanks in advance.
They are runners, its how some varieties spread. You must have some sort of Kikuyu?
Callifo
They are runners, its how some varieties spread. You must have some sort of Kikuyu?

I'm not sure what type of lawn it is I'm afraid, I just moved in. But the lawn is criss crossed with these and in the areas where it's super thick there's no grass. Should I remove them?
That Looks like a buffalo runner.

brown_sam
Hi - Can anyone tell me if the image below is a weed? My lawn is covered in these long stringy creepers and I'm not sure if they are meant to be there?

Thanks in advance.

Yep definitely Buffalo runner. Put it back in the soil, water, Seasol and molasses and it will survive.
Related
31/12/2023
crusher dust to level lawn

Landscape & Garden Design

the leaves that are now underground go yellow, the tips that poke through photosynthesise and have chlorophyll, same reason they grow rhubarb in the dark.

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

7/06/2023
LMI or Saving? - Help, which is better?

General Discussion

brokers will also be in a position to get you a better rate than the advertised rate most times.

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum