Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Weeds and top soil

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Can anyone please recommend the best way to get rid of the weeds with the white flowers which i have attached?

Also, i am planning on top soiling the whole lawn to level out some holes/uneven patches, etc. I noticed that in some areas there are hard soil, and grass dosent really grow. Could i simply just purchase a premier top dress soil and spread it over the lawn? would that help things?

FranticD
Can anyone please recommend the best way to get rid of the weeds with the white flowers which i have attached?

There is an old definition that a weed is any plant that is in the wrong place; however, that is not necessarily a weed, but clover, which is recommended in lawns under some circumstances. You might want to read a little about the pros and cons of having clover in your lawn before you embark on an eradication program.
Related
6/05/2024
spacing between trench mesh and top of footing

Paving & Concreting

Hi, I'm in the process of making a footing with two pieces of trench mesh (4L12TM ) at the top and bottom. I'm wondering if anyone knows how far beneath the top of the…

4/02/2024
Soil Test and Compliance

General Discussion

Hi Building Expert, Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated, there is also a code of conduct for building surveyors which they need to follow as well. I am looking…

31/01/2024
Bench top chipped

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

These can be easily filled and repaired and it doesn't cost them much to do. Id get the builder to do this first and if the repair is not suitable then a replacement is…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum