Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Some good indoor plant suggestions?

Page 1 of 1
Hey guys! My hubby and I have temporarily moved to a furnished apartment rental for a couple of months as some major renovation works are happening at our home. I am a person who loves to see some greenery around and I am looking to add some indoor plants in our apartment. What kind of plants are good looking as well as provide fresh air in the apartment. I also don't want the plants that wilt after a couple of days or provide weird smell. I never had indoor plants before, so don't know anything about it. If you could add some snaps of your indoor plant setup, it'll be great.
Devil's Ivy is super easy. I put mine in water which makes it even easier to maintain!

Most palms will tolerate indoors, fiddle leaf are quite good. Your gardening outlet are best to direct you for what you want. Colour, maintenance, light, etc.

Thank you guys! Devil's Ivy and Fiddle leaf fig looks good. Hope they aren't high maintenance plants.
Monsteria
ZZ

Calathea
Dieffenbachia
Kentia Palm

Many succulents are also an overlooked option. Echeveria in particular.

Umbrella tree.
Syngonium
Strelitzia nicolai
pepperomia
Related
30/09/2023
Indoor Plant Pots

General Discussion

Can anyone recommend a good place to order indoor…

14/04/2024
White based tiles for both Indoor living & Outdoor Alfresco

Building A New House

thanks. the above one is white Mat tiles and have gripness so going for this Mat tiles for both indoor and outdoor. Beaumont told it can be used in both indoor and…

27/04/2024
Laminex Essastone Discontinued - What are some good alternat

General Discussion

Caesarstone, quantum zero, Q Stone zero, porcelain. All the manufacturers are pivoting into zero silica materials. Google any of those and have a look. Some are still…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum