Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Landscaping ideas for back fence garden bed - need suggestio

Page 1 of 1
Hi!

We are trying to find some small trees or plants that can grow to the top of our fence, I wanted magnolias but found out they grow to 4 metres tall which is too high for our fence so now I'm not sure what would do the job back here.....have approx 28 metres to cover and would like something that is not too bushy and that won't grow over 2metres preferably. Hubby likes the ficus plant bit I have read the roots can wreck the wall etc, if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears as we want to get started soon!! Many thanks

Similar situation. Put up a lattice frame and planted Star Jasmine. 5 years on lattice has all but disappeared under green growth and flowers
Related
16/04/2024
Front Fence Landscaping Ideas

Landscape & Garden Design

I recently finished my house and after landscaping, have begun to plan a fence. To be honest its been a bit of an afterthought so I'm after some much needed advice. The…

22/05/2024
backyard retaining wall and raised garden bed render

General Discussion

thanks chippy! here is the back of the wall which has not been backfilled yet. Here is the same back of the wall taken from the other end, behind the steps. As you…

27/03/2024
Vertical Garden Kitchen splash back design

General Discussion

Our Bondi Greenwall was impressive from day one with advanced lush plants to provide a wow factor to this recently renovated living area. The boundary was less than 1…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum