Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Tree identification

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I have the below trees in my garden and was wondering if any of you could identify there names?

Apologies for my ignorance, but I have only even living in Australia for about 4 years

Cheers,
Robbie

1st is maybe a Euc grandis, but I would have to see the whole of the trees to know. If they are you have a problem. They grow huge.
2nd is a wattle (acacia). 3rd is a callistemon (bottlebrush). 4th I'm not sure, maybe an exotic. 5th looks like a bush plum...and the last, the photo is not in focus enough to tell. Maybe someone else can confirm or hazard a guess at my choices!!
Related
4/08/2023
Tree Identification Mackay

General Discussion

Hello. I just bought a few acres in Habana, Mackay, and my horses seem to love hanging around under this tree. I would like to name the paddock after this tree. Can…

19/10/2023
Cobblestone mesh identification

Landscape & Garden Design

MATE!!! I've checked their website and it's a 90% match at least. I've just called them and sent the pic through to confirm it's the same product. Thank you heaps.

30/12/2023
Identification of Oven Make and Model

Kitchen Appliances

Hi Chippy, no there isn't, gave it a really good look through and literally opened everything and checked all edges as well. Hence the question, just hoping someone would…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum