Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Sir Walter Buffalo prices in sydney

Page 1 of 1
can anyone point me in the right direction of a good priced Sir Walter Buffalo supplier in the sydney area.

Cheers
Get EZ it is a far superior lawn

SW has the best marketing just like a certain paint brand does which in turn people think is a superior product
This is a link to NSW suppliers, sorry can't be more specific as I live south of Sydney.

We had Sapphire laid in south west Sydney and not impressed so laid Palmetto here and quite satisfied with result, have a look at it also.

http://www.sirwalter.com.au/buy-sir-wal ... tropolitan
our council require Sir Walter Buffalo to be laid so i don't really have much of a choice lol
NEWLYWEDS
our council require Sir Walter Buffalo to be laid so i don't really have much of a choice lol

Thats outrageous, just choose another buffalo like Palmetto or kings pride. They are cheaper, look the same, and perform pretty much the same. There is nothing special about Sir Walter. Its a great turf but so are the others that don't have the advertising budget of Sir wally.
Who is paying for this grass?

Or should I ask how much is the grass company paying the council.

WRONG!!!
NEWLYWEDS

Councils buying into the hype

http://www.buyturfonline.com.au/cart.php
yeah our council su&ks... they are so picky and choosy with everything....

you would think they were paying for everything the way they try to tell you what you can and cant get...

what about Matilda Buffalo? Some suppliers tell me this is the way to go
Yep will be fine, take your pick, all the buffalo's are pretty much the same except sapphire which has a thinner leaf.
Btw Newlyweds,
What council are you in? There is definately a story in the fact they are legislating a turf brand in your area. Especially if the council is getting kick backs. I reckon if you ask them you will find its BS and probably illegal.
Related
15/02/2024
Welcome to 2024 - Gyprocking prices have increased 40%!

Building A New House

Tradie may sit at home but will need to get house plastered as well or will you sit it out?

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum