Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Hedge Plant for pot?

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good hedging plant to go into 30x50x60 trough pots? The pots look like this:

I was thinking murraya?
Murraya was one of my first thoughts too....but what about Gardenia Radicans <http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/better-homes-gardens/gardening/landscaping/article/-/5825883/gorgeous-gardenias/> they are a great container plant too.

Camellia Sasanqua is another good one with lots of different colours etc. Crepe Myrtle would also be nice in whatever colour you wish, although they are generally deciduous in winter but have fantastic, patterned bark.

Do you want something evergreen? perfumed? colour? edible? So many options.
Thanks for the reply HappyCamper, I do like the idea of a Gardenia. Definitely after something evergreen as these pots sit on the back deck which can be viewed from the living room and kitchen.
In that case my choice would be either Gardenia or Camellia Sasanqua, both are evergreen, flower well and also suited to tubs. Should look nice.
Related
4/02/2024
Pot filler tap over hob

General Discussion

Hello I'm remodeling my kitchen and evaluating ideas. We are in the last stages of drawing and I am now considering putting a pot filler tap in above the hob. Has anyone…

30/09/2023
Indoor Plant Pots

General Discussion

Can anyone recommend a good place to order indoor…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum