Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

MulchNet.com-have you order any mulch from them?

Page 1 of 1
Just wanted to know how long does it take for someone to get his order of mulch , I ordered 10 m3 in sep and I still have not got any, how much longer do i have to wait, I know how they work so i am not bagging them , just want to know how long did people have to wait to get their mulch.
did you ask for the free mulch or pay for it? i asked the free mulch twice now and never got any. just went to my local nursery and got heaps for really cheap so it didn't matter in the end.
I offered to pay for the mulch , it is $165 for 10m3, is there some other places where we can get cheap green mulch, can someone give me some names or Tel No of places they have got their mulch frrom , I am in melb west.
I use them all the time and it's on time every time.
I also advise people to make use of the list of free mulch sites about. If you have left over mulch, then you list it on the site and you can go help yourself from address listed. Just need a trailer or a ute.

My other mulch sources are only here in WA.
Just an update , I received 12 m3 of mulch ($175) through mulch net after a year of waiting, but I was told that there was no one till now handling the western suburbs(melbourne), so if anyone is interested in getting green mulch cheap , do so now.
If anyone is waiting for mulch - go and check that you actually registered to receive mulch and not to give mulch away. At least half the people in the 'I have excess mulch' list appear to be expecting delivery
It took us over 6 months to get it but we finally did as a new contractor had started in the NW area of Melbourne. He was very quick once he finally got in touch. 10m3 is a mountain of mulch, we have managed to use all of it but it is VERY thick which is good thing.
Related
28/06/2023
NCAT Order Breached

General Discussion

I am new to this forum so please bear with me. An NCAT order was breach by our neighbour regarding a retaining wall dispute. He is the owner of a building company and he…

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

13/02/2024
Safety screens! Worth them?

Safer Living

Hi everyone. I am a single mother with little daughter, living in a small tourist town in WA Australia. I am thinking to install security screens to all the doors and…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum