Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Timber lined porch/alfresco

Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I just wanted to find out if any of you have a timber lined porch or alfresco. I am particulary interested in getting a western red cedar timber lined porch and alfresco. I know that wrc is not cheap, but I just wanted to know if any of you know how much I might pay per square metre installed for such a feature? I will try to include a pic below. Thanks!
No idea what the question is, too busy admiring how great that decked alfresco looks. That is awesome. Don't worry about the price, you should hit that up chief.

Cheers,

Big Red
We are having the GLossw00d Cedar, I am not sure how this compares to the WEstern Red Cedar but for our porch and alfresco instead of gyprock is $2700. This is for a combined area of 24m2....and this is through the builder so to supply and install through the company itself may be different.
I cant really help you out but I just wanted to say that picture of that house looks AWESOME! How great do those huge windows look?!!

Ok, as you were...
It depends on the size of the cedar you use but you will pay between $9 to $20 per lineal metre for the WRC.
Related
6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

27/06/2023
Alfresco pitch

Building A New House

Hello! I've alfresco pitch of 3 degrees sitting just below the highlight window. Need advice on below: 1. Will the 3 degree pitch be ok to drain the rain water? The roof…

2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum