Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

looking for affordable landscape quote in melb

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone!..

At last i found a forum about landscape design!

I need help with the block left in my backyard, its like 12 meters , and the land is not even quite slope.

The builder suggested that they have to do a strip footing rather than build the house with retaining wall.

And also they cant do a site cut as the soil is soft ... not quite sure whats the reason ..

So they give us an option to landscape the backard, topsoil, and a layered or landscaping with instant lawn, nd same lillydales, and cost us 10K.

Any suggestion/help or advise to find a good landscaping architect or any opinions..

Thanks!

shar
for lawn look up some of my posts.

I can't suggest local landscapers for your area because I am a sandgroper
Where in Melb are you?
Thanks for your email... im in caroline springs
You should try Davinci Outdoor Living. He sometimes posts on here which is where l got his details from - just search for username Davinci and you can PM him or look up his website. We are using him for a job in January and the quote was in the mid to upper range, but he knows his stuff and is all about good quality which is what l am after also.
Good luck
Thanks Leonda!
Thanks Leonda!
leonda
You should try Davinci Outdoor Living. He sometimes posts on here which is where l got his details from - just search for username Davinci and you can PM him or look up his website. We are using him for a job in January and the quote was in the mid to upper range, but he knows his stuff and is all about good quality which is what l am after also.
Good luck

I love reading his posts. He is good at what he does for sure
Related
24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

29/06/2023
Landscape Design Parramatta NSW

Landscape & Garden Design

Landscape Design Parramatta We have been doing a large amount of landscape design work in Sydney…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum