Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

Landscape on a budget Sell/Rent either way

Page 1 of 1
Looking into a neat affordable landscape plan for my house. I've got stupid wait times for landscapers so I need to do on my own.

I'm doing minimal paving to save on costs and to keep low budget and maintenance. Back right corner of the plan above the patioI will be doing my own pavers of which I've already done the digging prep. I want to line the back fence and the fence to the right along with the neighbours garage (Looks ugly) with narrow 3m trees. Still looking into which type.

Shady type trees down the right narrow area.

Perhaps Japanese maples lined down the left hand side with a natural mulch is it ok to go for a pea straw?, bush type grasses.

out back left, I'm not sure how much I can plant around the septic, maybe just small type bushes with a couple of mid size by the patio.

Front my plan is work off one Banksia and work from there. What sort of native plants would be good for borders, and mid sized plants. Really not sure how to tackle this.

any advice would be great. First time with Sketch up so I can't work out how to add custom dimensions. It's really clunky.
Related
23/05/2024
two way and three-way switch locations

Building A New House

hallway light switches outside each bedroom. Life saver.

19/08/2023
Getting decking ready to sell the place

Landscape & Garden Design

Use a product like Equisol's Vitalise to clean the deck then coat with a penetrating timber oil. It will look 10 years younger and add value to your home. Visit for…

6/07/2023
Renovation on a budget

Renovation + Home Improvement

Coming back to your old stomping grounds, huh? Renovations on a budget can be quite the journey. It's like giving your house a new lease on life. The twist of not knowing…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum