Join Login
Building ForumDIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

HELP !! broken vacpan

Page 1 of 1
Well I've done it !

After 10 years of carefully placing my feet, I've snapped off the lever on our kitchen vacpan. Consequently, there is little to no suction in the system & can't vacuum the rest of the house.

How the hell do we replace it ? After googling, I can't find the repair kit here. Only available in the US.

Bigger problem is how ot get the whole vacpan unit out in the fist place.............anyone out there had this problem and was able to resolve it without resorting to calling a repairer &/or ripping out the kickboard?
I also have a broken Vacpan in the kitchen. Someone with bigger feet than mine stepped on it. I have a repair kit but when the house was built they left no access to the Vacpan, I can pull the thing out a little on one side but it looks like we'll have to cut a hole to get at it. Meanwhile is there any way you can get the proper suction from the rest of the built in system by somehow blocking the hole off temporarily?
Related
13/03/2024
Replacing broken tile on floor

General Discussion

I have an investment property and tenants moved out recently. However the Property manager noticed one of the floor tiles is broken and the kitchen Island countertop is…

7/06/2023
LMI or Saving? - Help, which is better?

General Discussion

brokers will also be in a position to get you a better rate than the advertised rate most times.

20/09/2023
Does this concrete perimeter raise any concern? Help please!

Paving & Concreting

i had the my concreters concrete right up to the fence. I have pits all along my path, so the water tends to drain away from the house and into the pits. There's only one…

You are here
Building ForumDIY, Home Maintenance & Repair
Home
Pros
Forum