Join Login
Building ForumDIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Where do I buy this pipe from...URGENT PLZ

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys

I am in urgent need of 1 meter of this pipe. This is attached to my downpipe at one end and to storm pipe on the other end.

I have tried bunnings/miter 10/master they all sell 20 meter lengths i just need 1 meter of this.

Can anyone tell me where would be a good place to buy this in melbourne specifically around south east.

Thanks a lot

Go for a drive around an estate and find a drainer and ask him for a metre, offer him $10 for it and he'll more than likely just give it too you. You'll then need to go to the hardware and buy a 100mm dog bone which is used to join it.
Try Reece plumbing, Mcanns or another plumbing supplier.

Related
23/07/2023
Fixing cracked stormwater PVC pipe

General Discussion

Plumbers 'can be' plumbers, made all the worse by self certification which the building surveyor invariably accepts as proof of compliance! The good thing is that you know know.

29/01/2024
Building over sewer pipe in Queensland

Building A New House

I think you are getting different numbers because they all just based them on "other jobs" even though each job is unique. Often, with builders, unless you're speaking to…

27/02/2024
Re-routing hot water copper pipe

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We have a hot water copper pipe that runs from our hot water unit on one side of our house under a concrete slab to our bathroom and laundry...old house so not ideal. The…

You are here
Building ForumDIY, Home Maintenance & Repair
Home
Pros
Forum