Join Login
Building ForumOutdoor Living

Fencing in Mickleham?

Page 1 of 1
Hi. Can anyone please recommend someone to do fencing in the suburb of Mickleham who wont rip you off?
Sangha fencing. We had ours done by him. Great work, double sided, so no one gets left with one side flat, other side has the beams/posts/whatever their called.
Thanks for the info. Can you P M me there number.
arrow224
Sangha fencing. We had ours done by him. Great work, double sided, so no one gets left with one side flat, other side has the beams/posts/whatever their called.

how much per meter did you end up paying roughly?
NPS Fencing - Nicholas is great. Does Mickleham - https://npsfencing.com.au/
Dicko
arrow224

how much per meter did you end up paying roughly?

I paid $86 per metre.
Related
25/09/2023
Invisible Channel Fix Glass Fencing

Pools & Spas

Need to remove glass panel out of concrete without wrecking the glass to get the spa room in, any recommendations on how to do that. Thank you

20/10/2023
Contact information for fencing

Landscape & Garden Design

We are at the stage on our build in Kilcoy, Queensland where we need to get our fencing installed but we cant get any contact details for our neighbours to give them…

16/05/2024
Copper log fencing

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi all. Looking to do a 5 acre property fencing with 100mm copper logs fencing. 200mm ends. Land is sloping an hard to get machinery in. My question is. If I do the holes…

You are here
Building ForumOutdoor Living
Home
Pros
Forum