Join Login
Building ForumOutdoor Living

Outdoor Kitchen Benchtops?

Page 1 of 1
Hi I have had the brickwork made for my outdoor kitchen/Bar. And I want to run too stone bench tops within the structure.
Anyone know of any companies that come out measure and fit in Perth?
I need the same thing for kitchen/laundry/it nook. Currently waiting on return emails for quotes! I'll let you know if anything comes out of them. Bunnings and masters also do the custom stone now as well
Kat that's what I am thinking I am having to resort to get the job done. Emailed about 5 companies over the Xmas/Newyears period no reply from none
We are getting our kitchen bench tops from Absolute stone in Osborne Park they do a range of different bench tops. I'm sure they would do this type of thing.
Have you tried stone with character? They did the benchtop in my house and the quote they have given is half the price (2 grand cheaper!!!) than the other quote I have. Depending on the size you need they may have offcuts
nope I will give them a try thanks Kat.
Posting to follow as I'm interested as well TIA
If they don't respond to email then give them a call. They were really helpful and I can't fault the stone benchtops in our house already. Will be booking them in for a site measure start of feb.
Also - not sure of your outside area design - so apologies if this doesn't apply - but watch for the weather trends. We had friends who put in this wonderful outdoor kitchen and when it rains a certain way - the wind brings the water in and covers the kitchen - although you'd have sworn this was impossible. I worry about the wooden (?) parts getting wet like this all the time.
Following with interest. DH has decided if he going a nice piece of wood or stone yet
Have you tried gumtree?? When I was researching granite pavers I noticed granite benchtops are listed on Gumtree.
Example
West coast kitchens have large off cuts as cheap as $200

EgCOLOUR - New Basmati (20mm) SIZE - 2030mmx1200 $480

COLOUR - New Basmati (30mm) SIZE - 3070mmx400mm $200

We have lots of engineered / Granite stone cutoffs available, such as Caesar stone / Essa Stone which would be ideal for a small benchtop.
All pieces can be cut to size / polished edges if required for an additional cost.

Please call WEST COAST KITCHENS now to enquire or visit our website to see all our offcut list.
Related
29/10/2023
Outdoor Blinds for Pergola

Outdoor Living

About a year ago, I embarked on a DIY project to construct an outdoor Pergola, which measures approximately 5.2 meters by 4.0…

5/03/2024
What type of tile is best for outdoor patios?

Outdoor Living

Natural stone tiles like slate, travertine, and limestone add a timeless, elegant look to…

14/04/2024
White based tiles for both Indoor living & Outdoor Alfresco

Building A New House

thanks. the above one is white Mat tiles and have gripness so going for this Mat tiles for both indoor and outdoor. Beaumont told it can be used in both indoor and…

You are here
Building ForumOutdoor Living
Home
Pros
Forum