Join Login
Building ForumOutdoor Living

Outdoor Table - Space Saving

Page 1 of 1
We live in a semi with courtyard so space is limited but we do like to have dinner parties outside.

I am looking for an outdoor dining table that I am thinking you can maybe take the legs off of or fold into itself for easier storage. Our current one is 1m X 1.6m and extends to 2.1m so that is the rough size we are after.

Our current one is timber and quite heavy and takes up a lot of floor space in our garage which is where we would store the table when needed.

I do want something that is well built, ie: the folding tressle tables are not sturdy enough. And we do leave it outside quite often so would need to withstand abit of weather (when we forget to put the cover on)

Has anyone seen one anywhere? We would maybe look to spend $500 to $1000.
What about something like this? The chairs are stored in the centre of the table legs then the table folds

This is where I found it. Not sure, but it might be too small. Just a suggestion as to what is out there. Good luck!

http://biddingonline.com.au/detail.asp? ... gpic=0#img
Related
5/02/2024
Decking & Span Table

Outdoor Living

Hi, Really struggling to find some consistency amongst Span Tables, can anyone help…

31/01/2024
Enclosing the space above kitchen cabinets question

Kitchen Corner

You can really use anything you want the main consideration would be how it looks once painted/finished - or the look you want. Cabinetmakers use MDF because its cheap…

22/08/2023
public open space contribution

General Discussion

Cupcake.girl This really depends on your local council. Each one has different definitions and ways to calculate contributions. This is called a contribution…

You are here
Building ForumOutdoor Living
Home
Pros
Forum