Join Login
Building ForumOutdoor Living

has anyone used walpamur fence paint?

Page 1 of 1
Hi. I am planning of painting my timber paling fence with walpamur fence paint I saw in bunnings since timber paling fence turns greyish through passage of time. This paint cost like $50 per 10 liters. I have around 100 meters of fence to paint and that is only the side facing inside my house. Has anyone used this before? Is this stuff good for my kind of fence? Thanks.
Hi Enzo. Did you end up paint the fence with walpamur fence paint? Could you please share your experience? Iam thinking to paint my fence with the walpamur since the paint is cheap amongst other brands. Thanks.
Hi,

I didn't use the Walpamur fence paint for our fences but I did use the Walpamur UV external paint which I had tinted colorbond Monument, to do our fences. Bit more expensive than their pre-tinted fence paint but they didn't have Monument in that range, only a blue grey colour.
It was easy to use and not too watery, plus I saved a heap compared to most other paints. It was $86.00 per ten litres as opposed to $217.00 for dulux weathershield or $110.00 for taubmans sunproof (I also had around 100metres of fencing to do).
There are photos on my blog if you wanted to have a look.
TashPaul
Hi,

I didn't use the Walpamur fence paint for our fences but I did use the Walpamur UV external paint which I had tinted colorbond Monument, to do our fences. Bit more expensive than their pre-tinted fence paint but they didn't have Monument in that range, only a blue grey colour.
It was easy to use and not too watery, plus I saved a heap compared to most other paints. It was $86.00 per ten litres as opposed to $217.00 for dulux weathershield or $110.00 for taubmans sunproof (I also had around 100metres of fencing to do).

Hi. Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate it!
TashPaul
Hi,

Hi TashPaul,

Thank you so much for your advice. Just about to paint a large section of fencing. Where do I find you blog would love to have a look at some pictures

Thanks again
Yes I have used it without any issues.
I purchased a cheap Ozito spray gun which made it a million times quicker.
Just water it down to their specs so you don't get blockages in the spray gun otherwise it can be a pain.
Shereeb
TashPaul
Hi,

Hi TashPaul,

Thank you so much for your advice. Just about to paint a large section of fencing. Where do I find you blog would love to have a look at some pictures

Thanks again

Hi,
Just google: tashandpaul.wordpress.com and you should be able to find it
It might be an interesting idea ....
TashPaul
Hi,

How did you get enough tint into it to get Monument from a white paint?
Related
19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumOutdoor Living
Home
Pros
Forum