Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

high end refrigerators

Page 1 of 1
We bought a Fisher & Paykel French door fridge. Ours has an ice maker in the freezer, but you can get it without or also in-door chilled water. We've been very happy with it over the last two years.

We have a Mitsubishi L7 Grande and it's been fantastic. Originally I wanted a fridge with water and ice but the reviews scared me away. My mate has a lleibherr and swears by it.

Did you pay attention to Hitachi? I have an RG620GAX, as for me it's just perfect! And my wife is very happy, the only disadvantage is the price:roll:
If you're looking for high end take a look at Monolith by Liebherr & Sub-Zero, I have two Liebherrs which are great but the Monolith & Sub-Zero are in another league.
Related
2/01/2024
Please advice, are roof flashings required at the end of the

General Discussion

Minimum overhang into gutter must be 50mm, turn down tool should not split the sheet. it seems wrong tool for the profile was used, the flashing cannot slope back. Rib…

21/03/2024
Heated vertical towel rail at the end of a walk-in shower

Bathrooms and Laundry

Electrical just got back to me and said the most they can provide is a single power point on the Bedroom 1 side of that wall. After handover, your towel rail installer…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum