Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Where would you place kitchen bench?

Page 1 of 1
New design needed please for this very small and ugly kitchen....

n

I think a U shaped kitchen suits this space. Looks like there is space for pantries and fridge on the RHS of the doorway.

Do a Plan View (Birdseye View) with some dimensions to the archway and door openings will help a lot. Also what is the room behind the oven?
If its another living area you could punch a openings and bring in some natural light

MC
MClark
Do a Plan View (Birdseye View) with some dimensions to the archway and door openings will help a lot. Also what is the room behind the oven?
If its another living area you could punch a openings and bring in some natural light

MC

Thanks for that. it is a living room behind oven and I was thinking of getting rid of the wall completely..... but then lose wall space for cupboards
amilelka
I think a U shaped kitchen suits this space. Looks like there is space for pantries and fridge on the RHS of the doorway.

Hey thanks, I am quite happy with your suggestion, appreciate it.
I wouldn't stress about loosing wall space if you use that other wall for the fridge and pantry you will be fine

Keep us updated.
Edwina
MClark

MC

Thanks for that. it is a living room behind oven and I was thinking of getting rid of the wall completely..... but then lose wall space for cupboards

You could maybe do a wall cutout instead of removing the wall completely, then you can still have some cupboards.
Yeah great idea! I love that look.
Related
12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

9/07/2023
Would you do this reno?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Bought in Nov 21 at the height of the market (classic). Good area, atrocious floor plan. BUT has land out to the left-hand side that we can extend out on (see second…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum