Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Stone Ambassador Feedback

Page 1 of 1
Has anyone have use the Stone Ambassador as their Quartz for their kitchen.

How was it so far?

It is just the same as Ceasarstone with cheaper price point?

Your feedback will greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sorry can't comment but would be interested to hear also. Another member put me onto them and we've both ordered our stone but yet to have it installed.

Our 37sq Custom Hamptons Inspired Home:
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=86931
Hi Dani,

What were your reasons on getting this brand ( aside from the price)?
vinx1127
Hi Dani,

What were your reasons on getting this brand ( aside from the price)?

The colour selection. Apart from Caesarstone, can't say I like many of options on offer from other stone suppliers.

This brand offers very similar colours for better value for money and the same warranty.

Our 37sq Custom Hamptons Inspired Home:
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=86931
Our opinion, you should avoid chinese products...
StoneGuys
Our opinion, you should avoid chinese products...

which one you recommended then?
There would be only four brands that we would recommend based on a number of factors including how durable the products are, after sales service and how well the clean and or do not stain. They are not the most expensive on the market but the four brands are the ones we do not see any trouble with and what we would have in our own homes.
The brands to keep in mind for Australia would be
Technistone
Silestone
Samsung Radianz
Smartstone - the new ranges are very good.

but quantum quartz is also one to keep in mind as it use to be manufactured by one of the european listed companies and may still be.

These are in no particular order as they all have their good and bad points, and it will also depend on your colour choices, budget and finish types etc.
They do not have the dramas with some finishes of some of the other quartz manufacturers or the price points to go with the marketing hipe.

The two manufacturers mentioned in the above posts we would not be on our list especially if you are looking for a matte finish or a super high gloss finish.

This may be worth a read if you are looking at matte finishes....please note that the listed matte finishes don't have this issue.
https://www.facebook.com/cleanstonebenchtops/photos/a.1871961712844469.1073741828.1663476233693019/2025591440814828/?type=3&theater
Resurrecting this thread - does anyone have an idea of the price per sqm for Stone Ambassador (any of their ranges)? Is it significantly cheaper than popular brands like Caesartone and QQ? Their colour range looks great.
My country house and city apartment were finished about the same time. The Silestone benchtop in the apartment already had a chip in it on handover, the edges seem quite fragile.

The Stone Ambassador benchtop in the house was (and still is) perfect.
Related
3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

4/10/2023
DIY External facade stone cladding

General Discussion

Re my second point – yes exactly. And often it may take additional time if the manufacturer recommends no more than X meters…

10/12/2023
Small black specks appearing on new white Caesar Stone

Kitchen Corner

Thankyou for your advice. We do have Caesar coming out and hopefully resolve the issue for us.

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum