Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Vinyl wrap kitchen YES or NO?

Page 1 of 1
ADVICE PLEASE. We are putting in a new Hamptons style kitchen. 2pac very expensive, vinyl wrap almost half the price. Did you choose vinyl wrap and are you happy with it? Vinyl years ago not that great. Has it improved?

Google vinyl wrap, or just look back through the kitchen forum here and you will find your answer.

Short answer, NOOOOO
Vinyl wrap kitchen installed in 2004 - still going strong. No sign of peeling, no sign of discolouration. All good
Althom
Vinyl wrap kitchen installed in 2004 - still going strong. No sign of peeling, no sign of discolouration. All good

You have been lucky then.

There is a crazy high percentage of kitchens with vinyl wrap that have had many doors fail and the vinyl start shrinking, peeling or completely falling off.
Related
25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

1/11/2023
House wall wrap

General Discussion

Vapour permeable wraps are recommended for any climate and main think it is allow walls to breath (i.e. remove water vapour) while at the same time, providing protection…

24/05/2024
Wall wrap requriement for brick veneer walls with timber fra

Building A New House

Hi Sleepless Knights, NOTE THE BELOW INFORMATION IS BASED ON RECOMMENDATIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE FROM FACEBOOK GROUP WHERE I POSTED THE SAME POST. I was told by few people…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum