Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen renovation

Page 1 of 1
Hei guys,

My house was constructed 3 years before. It is a very beautiful house. All the exterior, as well as the interior designs, are excellent except for the kitchen. My wife is always having complaints about that. So I decided to renovate the kitchen and change its design by remodeling it. While searching for designs I saw an article about tips for choosing kitchen countertops(http://www.bedfordbrooks.com/kitchen/ti ... untertops/). Then I became little curious to know what it is all about. Then I went through the article. The article speaks about the tips that you have to follow if you need a low maintenance countertop, a warm kitchen and so on.Do you have any such suggestions? Can you suggest some good colors for the kitchen?

Thank you in advance.
Related
9/08/2023
Kitchen Renovation: DIY vs Resurfacing vs New Kaboodle

General Discussion

Assuming the structure of your cabinetry is good then I would DIY everything as follows: - replace your counter tops entirely, - replace all drawer runners with soft close…

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum