Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Stone Benchtops - Possible for supply only?

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but I guess it's Kitchen related...

I've got a few small outdoor benchtops that I'm looking to do in engineered stone. I realised it's not "supported" outdoors, but I've personally seen heaps done this way and they look fine so long as it's not fully out in the elements.

Does anyone know of any online place which will ship small slaps of Caesar? The biggest section is only 800*600mm which is going to be less than 50kg, so it's easily handled and installed.

The reason I'm looking to do it this way is because no one is interested in coming out just to do small slabs like this, and even less interested when they realise it's an outdoor installation.
Your best bet is to get in touch with a local stone mason.

Give him the sizes you require and you pick it up. Most would be happy to do that.
When i used to work for a kitchen reno company, if a customer was on a tight budget we would give them the option of using offcuts to reduce cost of a new slab being used. Sometimes it would reduce a quote 500-600..

You should ask stone mason if he has any offcuts available to suit your measurements. Good luck
Try this http://www.konnectkitchenstore.com.au

We bought our stone benchtop from that store for our extra kitchen. You could get a full sized 3M stone between $400-800 plus $250 for the masonry to cut and polish if you want a smaller slab. A lot cheaper compared to other stores.
Related
26/08/2023
Leftover Materials - Supply and Install

Building A New House

That's a fantastic result! Happy you got it sorted out. cheers Simeon

16/11/2023
Possible to "surface over" or would I need to completely rel

Paving & Concreting

You can wash over existing pavers with 10% solution of water and hydrochloric acid, then wash off. The acid will provide for required bond key with new concrete.

1/03/2024
Is it possible to put granite on top of tile?

General Discussion

ley me know if anybody know about this

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum