Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

a new gadget of my kitchen

Page 1 of 1
i just moved in my new house feel very good .i have a small but great kitchen . i hope everything in my kitchen is delicate . i bought items as i like and do not want to be hurry to get everything right . just when i see something right get one . the process is interesting ......

i got this one days ago for my kitchen
[img][http://img0.ph.126.net/6fW3fK5iTrVxOawcNPfZPg==/6630633458607942216.jpg/img]
I absolutely love cooking with kitchen gadgets. They make cooking so much easier. I was eager to take a look at your new kitchen gadget. Unfortunately, I was unable to open the link to the image you have attached. Would be great if you can re-attach your image.
pic not working
the picture didn't show , i don't know why . it is a kitchen scale i got from amazon called "carelove" . useful and not expensive.

becasue you put the url in the brackets instead of between the 2 sets of brackets.
Oh. Wow. That really is a useful kitchen gadget. I can’t imagine what I’d do without a kitchen scale as I love to bake a lot. I currently have a manual kitchen scale and I would admit that it is quite challenging at times to get the accurate measurements of ingredients and I often have to guess the amount by looking at the placement of the needle. Your kitchen scale is really good. It can tell you the exact weigh of the ingredients. I’m sure you’ll enjoy using it.

My latest kitchen gadget is a Panasonic bread maker and I’ve been enjoying making home made breads with ease. It’s great to have homemade gourmet breads without the expensive price tag.
Related
9/08/2023
Kitchen Renovation: DIY vs Resurfacing vs New Kaboodle

General Discussion

Assuming the structure of your cabinetry is good then I would DIY everything as follows: - replace your counter tops entirely, - replace all drawer runners with soft close…

6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

13/06/2023
Kitchen floors

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Awesome, I can do that. Thanks mate.

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum