Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Caesarstone upgrade cost

Page 1 of 1
Hi all
We're building with Coral Homes in QLD and have caesarstone benchtops included in the package. Looking to upgrade from Coral's standard Caesarstone range to the Caesarstone deluxe (Organic White in kitchen, sleek concrete in main bathroom) and premium range (Pure White in ensuite). Bathrooms would be small areas. However, have a 2.7m bench and 3.42m island bench with waterfall edges in the kitchen.
Does anyone have any idea of rough costs to upgrade? Thanks
Its hard to know with builders as they always charge way more than its worth but at a guess I would say around $3000 for the kitchen.
Thanks CEK. Although you had me a little worried about the cost!

I emailed Coral today and they've told me that to upgrade from Coral's standard caesarstone range to the caesarstone deluxe range is approx $140/m2.
daydream_build

I emailed Coral today and they've told me that to upgrade from Coral's standard caesarstone range to the caesarstone deluxe range is approx $140/m2.

That's actually quite reasonable.

We have had a few friends build now and the stone upgrade prices have been out of this world!
Awesome we are buuldn the daydrm 28 in qld and this is handy info

CuttingEdgeKitchens
Its hard to know with builders as they always charge way more than its worth but at a guess I would say around $3000 for the kitchen.

My place similar bench area to OP was about $5000, but that was the upgrade cost from laminate to Sleek Concrete, not from one range to another.
AJW
CuttingEdgeKitchens

My place similar bench area to OP was about $5000, but that was the upgrade cost from laminate to Sleek Concrete, not from one range to another.

Sounds about right for an upgrade from laminate.

Laminate tops for a kitchen and cheap as chips!
If you're doing greater than 20mm apron edge ask them to include the cost of mitring the edge. They are trying to tell me that accounted for most of the cost to upgrade our island. $128 to increase the edge from 20mm-50mm on a 1.2x3m island, but apparently thousands for the edge

And FYI coral charged me $171 to upgrade my entire laundry bench (2580mm) to Raven which is a Deluxe stone

We built with Metricon and it cost $2,735 to upgrade from laminex to Cesearstone. It was going to be a little higher if we had built in oven and stovetop but we went with an all in one
MrsJM
And FYI coral charged me $171 to upgrade my entire laundry bench (2580mm) to Raven which is a Deluxe stone

That is very cheap!
daydream_build

what email did you use to ask coral?
I am wanting to know how much extra for the supernatural range, as have fallen in love with white attica and am wanting to know how much extra.
mrs.jessica
daydream_build

what email did you use to ask coral?
I am wanting to know how much extra for the supernatural range, as have fallen in love with white attica and am wanting to know how much extra.

Coral quoted up 11k to upgrade the whole kitchen and pantry to supernatural

Related
20/08/2023
Builder suspended works, demanding variations, cost increase

Building A New House

Fair Trading can issue orders to rectify and complete but once the matter goes to NCAT these orders are automatically vacated. You will have to terminate contract and sue…

4/08/2023
Excavation Cost Surprise

Building A New House

No one can give you a meaningful answer without looking at your building contract, what happened on site and who designed your house You should get experienced building…

2/09/2023
Builder suspended construction, demanding cost increase

Building A New House

How are you doing Ben? Extremely interested in hearing what you are doing or plan to do!

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum