Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Colour advice

Page 1 of 1
My kitchen renovation is becoming a reality - now it's down to colour selection.

Firstly, I have Jarrah floors (a deep red) and light grey walls. I'm thinking of having the below bench cabinets an off-white satin, a greyish benchtop and the top cabinets and breakfast bar panel in a formica colour / wood grain. I'm struggling to think what colour / wood grain will complement the grey walls, benchtop and not clash with the floor, particularly the breakfast bar.

Love to hear your thoughts.
does it need to be a wood grain for the overheads and breakfast bar panel?
how about white overheads and a light grey cabinets?
and a bright splashback?
2-cupcakes-pls
does it need to be a wood grain for the overheads and breakfast bar panel?
how about white overheads and a light grey cabinets?
and a bright splashback?

Nope, doesn't have to be wood grain for the overheads. Open to all opinions! Thanks!
Related
18/02/2024
Footing advice and core fill advice for 600mm retaining wall

Paving & Concreting

Versaloc is a mortarless besser block system that still needs a properly engineered footing. If you just do a 400x200 footing it will fail in time. At 17m long you need it…

25/06/2023
Seeking Advice on Installing an Electric Gate with Intercom

Building A New House

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here, and I'm looking for some advice regarding my house construction project in North Kellyville. I…

25/07/2023
Peeling plastic laminate - advice on removal?

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

At a bit of a loss on this one - we're thinking the original owners never removed the protective laminate covers from their kitchen cabinets after installation and in the…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum