Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

IKEA oven cabinet owners - which oven did you get?

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I've recently installed IKEA kitchen cabinetry including their oven cabinet (http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/S49891090/). I'm now looking at which oven to get but am unsure regarding oven fit. I'd hate to buy one and find that it doesn't fit!

I've look at the installation specs for various ovens I'm interested it but it would be good to hear from people who've installed the IKEA oven cabinet, which oven they ended up buying and how the fit went.

Note: I'm not looking at any of the IKEA ovens.

Cheers!
You'll find most 60cm European standard size single oven will fit the Ikea oven cabinet as the oven brackets in the cabinets can be adjusted slightly to fit the oven. Here are some examples of Ikea kitchens with non-Ikea ovens:

Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum