Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen Hardware (Knobs and Handles) - where?

Page 1 of 1
Hey all,

Recently gave our kitchen a face-lift and replaced all doors with a white traditional/french provicincial look. We are now in the process of sourcing some knobs and handles for the doors and drawers and unsure where to look - anyone have any ideas?

We like the look of the following handles:

We're hoping to go out on Saturday to have a look at some handles in person rather than just images on the internet - anyone know of any places?

Thanks,
Vince
Hi cenz
These are my handles, I love them

If you google Hafele you can find more info on them and I'm sure they have other similar design's
Hope this helps
Hi, we too are having a shaker style kitchen and will be going with a traditional style handle. I recently saw an amazing shaker kitchen on a blog and she used pulls from Mother of Pearl trading Co in a bushed nickel I think, they looked fantastic but do sell around the $15 mark each but they really look like great quality. Not sure where they are stocked, they have a store in Sydney but have a phone number you could call for stockists. Recollections also sell all sorts of traditional handles priced from only $5 and also Restoration Online Australia sell the same thing for great prices. There are also lots of American sites to look at too, they just do this type of style so well.
Tradco are wholesalers for these type of handles... If you google you will come up with retail suppliers.
http://www.restorationonline.com.au/met ... ndle-145mm
Related
29/02/2024
handles not horizantal

Windows & Doors

Very small children, small dogs and cats

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum