Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Wilsonart Hd anyone used it? Other Benchtop materials

Page 1 of 1
Hi, this is my first post and no doubt not the last. We are renovating our workers style cottage circa 1870 and redoing the kitchen as part of it. We have a meeting with our builder later this week. We are doing a fairly large u shape kitchen that includes a breakfast bar I would post a picture of a mockup I did with some cheap software but can't work that out yet.
So here is my question finally. Has anyone used Wilsonart HD as a laminate benchtop? We are still trying to decide on bench top materials - Stone or laminate? We have a rough quote to do it in a basic laminate and will discuss upgrade options. I quite like the look of Wilsonart - a bit like stone but cheaper. I have seen some Caesarstone - white and it looks good too.
At this stage we look like having antique white doors and I have no idea what colour top, Glass splashback. Our walls will be linen colour with skirting boards in a green colour - would love to post the colours.
Given the greatly reduced cost of laminate, my thoughts are to go with laminate and spend the savings on better appliances.
All help appreciated.
Related
26/08/2023
Leftover Materials - Supply and Install

Building A New House

That's a fantastic result! Happy you got it sorted out. cheers Simeon

15/01/2024
Finding materials in stormwater drain

General Discussion

in the stormwater pit or the drain? Those dont look like theyd fit in the drain. Separately, the pits do get stuff in them during the course of the build. For the most…

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum