Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen companies in Sydney

Page 1 of 1
I bought a small villa recently and I will be doing some renovations to it next month. So much to do and I dont know where to start.

I wasn't sure whether to post in each subforum, because basically im looking for tradespeople recommendations in Sydney (in St George Area).

I need a new kitchen, bathroom, polished floorboards in living area, internal painting.

Should I start with the kitchen? Can anyone recommend a kitchen company in Sydney? The current kitchen is ancient, I want it taken out and a new one designed and put in with new appliances. Have no idea where to start....
Would also like some recommendations of a kitchen supplier in Western Sydney (parramatta-blacktown-penrith-castle hill area) for a renovation... Sure there's google or the yellow pages but I'd like to hear from someone who has had a positive experience in regards to service and price! Thanks
http://www.dankitchens.com.au/

Average kitchen price is about $40k.

Quality is great.
My dad's a cabinetmaker located in outer Western Suburbs. Quite a perfectionist and a one-man band so can price well. He doesn't advertise as his business is purely on referrals. If you would like his details, PM me.
Related
8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

10/07/2023
Sydney C4 accredited verifier

Building A New House

Hi all, I'm based in Sydney and currently in the…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum