Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

White polly kitchen looks grey in my new kitchen

Page 1 of 1
I have just finished a kitchen renovation from HN. I removed part of a non bearing wall to open up the area. The cupboards I choose were Linea White Poly. With a nogat cesar stone bench top, and Red decoglaze splash back. The kitchen is exposed to lots of light. UNFORTUNATELY the kitchen looks a dirty grey even with the lights on. This is very disapointing as it does not do the kitchen justice. Has anyone else had this problem. Cassie
Cassie
I have a sample of the cupboard material it is brownish inside and it looks shiny white outside with a black, bluish tinge.
Cassie

Are you saying that the sample you have looks fine in your kitchen, but the actual cabinets look different? If there is a discrepency between the sample and the finished product you may have a case to have it rectified. However if the sample and the cabinets are the same, but simply don't look great in the natural light of your own home, I'm not sure what you can do about it.
Related
29/09/2023
Timber or carpet on first floor- which looks good ?

General Discussion

Thank you. Do I use timber floorboards for stairs or do people use timber treads? Or is both the same?

10/12/2023
Small black specks appearing on new white Caesar Stone

Kitchen Corner

Thankyou for your advice. We do have Caesar coming out and hopefully resolve the issue for us.

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum