Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen Drawer dividers

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Can anyone suggest a good place to get drawer dividers for cutlery and utensils ?

The current one I have doesn't utilise the space properly. If I can get something where you have individual compartments you put together that would be great.

Am after white ones. not timber

Thanks
MrBondi
Hi all,

Can anyone suggest a good place to get drawer dividers for cutlery and utensils ?

The current one I have doesn't utilise the space properly. If I can get something where you have individual compartments you put together that would be great.

Am after white ones. not timber

Thanks
We bought ours at Howards Storage World. Otherwise try IKEA
Hafele also have a very good drawer dividing system and at what I considered a reasonable price (compared to the Blum product).

Go to http://www.hafele.com/au/news-and-events/news/20453.asp scroll to the the bottom of the page and download the Grass Drawer and Hinge Program Catalogue and go to page 65 in that document. The down load file is a big file.

The drawer inserts are modular and can fit virtually any sized drawer. Available white translucent green translucent and graphite translucent.

No I don't work for Hafele - bought their stuff and like it.

barkly
Appreciate the info barkly, will check them out.
Related
4/05/2024
Mixed drawer sizes next to each other

Building A New House

put the 2 draw set directly under the cooktop and the 3 draw set either side for balance

31/01/2024
Enclosing the space above kitchen cabinets question

Kitchen Corner

You can really use anything you want the main consideration would be how it looks once painted/finished - or the look you want. Cabinetmakers use MDF because its cheap…

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum