Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

What colour is this?

Page 1 of 1
Can anyone identify what colour ceaserstone and the colour of the cupboards is in this kitchen? http://yfrog.com/fvkitchendesignj

Thanks in advance.
Could be Laminex Stipple Hemp
Not sure about the laminate but if it is ceaserstone it might be Whisper...
might be linen in caeserstone?

but then it might be qstone, essa stone etc etc.
I'd say the stone is different on the island to the back bench

Where did you get the picture from? Maybe they (kitchen company/display home etc) would be able to let you know?

Bel
Google laminex and caeserstone and look at their colour samples. We will have stipple hemp (Diamond Gloss by Laminex) in our laundry...I am looking at sample chip...it looks like your island bench colour.
Mmm good question - where did I get the picture from? I've looked at too many kitchens on the internet.
Thanks for all the suggestions - I assumed it was caeserstone.
linen and osprey
I'm about 99% sure the overhead cupboards are Laminex Organic. Check out the Porter Davis website and look at the photo gallery for the Atrium at Truganina. The overheads in that kitchen are Organic and they look almost the same.

Both benches are the same stone I think. The island just has more light on it. The corner where the flowers are is the same as the back bench colour.

Could be caserstone, essa stone or quantum quartz. Doesn't look like one of the real whites, definitely a tinge of something.

Might be CS Latte, Linen or even CS Seattle Sky or Haze or QQ Dawn. And I think there's an ES stone colour called Chinchilla that is similar.
Could be oyster linea by laminex.
Related
30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

8/07/2023
Variation in white tile colour

Renovation + Home Improvement

Looking for advice on whether this variation in tile colour is acceptable. The large tile on the left was used in my main bathroom renovation 1 year ago. My ensuite…

13/09/2023
decoration and colour questions

Interior Decorating Lounge

Thanks for that! Yeah, I was thinking timber front door.

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum