Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

pics of my kitchen

Page 1 of 2
Sorry bout the mess in the photos!

[/quote]

Please let me know what you think......also an opinion on what colour splashback would be great!
Thanx
Brooke
Here you go. If you want to put these in your post just press the quote button and copy and paste the quote into your post (minus my ramblings lol), then I'll delete it out of mine.

FTR all I did was right click your photos, go down to properties, copy the 'Address (URL), paste it into a post and put the [img] [ /img] tags around them.

(images moved to OP)
Gorgeous kitchen

I am seeing a gorgeous turquoise on that wall

Well I was certain I had seen a beautiful turquoise splashback on here in the last week, with that exact benchtop colour..and indeedydo I had in another of your threads Bromaco
I love this look SOOOOO much
Quote:
i just found this........... http://www.liquidarchitecture.com.au/pr ... al_bay.pdf
it is similar colours to my kitchen...its the cashmere top
I'd prefer to see a chocolate or burgundy red. Something warm to match the bench and floors. Mixing cool and warms colours doesn't work for me.
Thanx for that Mimi79.........you are a great help!

d@n Thats what i was thinking.
Very nice kitchen and the floor is beautiful. What wood is that?
thanx Mango........the floor is Marri.
Very nice! What colour is your door trim. I really like it.
Thanx Dollar.....ummmm its called light stone. Not sure what brand but will find out and let you know, the little sample colour looked yellow but we saw a bigger bit and it looked white but the bench top has made it look perfect, we are really happy with it.
So it looks grey? The entrance to the kitchen? Are all your door frames that colour?
nah nah Dollar, thats the pantry........we havnt painted in the main area yet its a steel door frame. It will be painted in a hog bristle 1/4
lol. Oh pantry. Hehe. I actually really like the colour of it.
I love the symmetry, it's very similar to what I want mine to be in layout and colours.
that is a WOW kitchen!

love the colours, actually very similar to mine, cept I didn't do (couldn't afford) a waterfall benchtop!

I have glass splashback same colours as cream cabinets - looks fab! I'd be carefully doing another colour (red etc) with two colours already in that kitchen!

good luck!
mmm I like the torquise!
I think either the colour of the cupboards (1st preference which allows the benchtops to be the heroes of the scheme) or a colour to match the benchtops (allowing them to recede)
ok we have just picked out the colour of the splashback.......and we chose a deep red. I think it will look great, it will bring the red in the flooring out a bit more (i hope anyway)
Your kitchen is beautiful. Is that cashmere ceasarstone??? We have chosen cashmere for our benctop with Classic White in vinyl wrap polytec. Very similar - lol!!
yes it is the Cashmere ceasarstone.........very happy with the outcome! Originally the colours were going to be grey cupboards with the white with silver fleck benchtops but changed my mind 2 days b4 the doors got painted.....lol So glad i did change my mind! n&n02 are you going with glass splashback? What colour will you go with this?
Hey Bromaco.

Glass was out of the budget unfortunately
. I’ve just worked out in the last few days that we have spent around an extra $10k upgrading the kitchen as is!!
(This included upgrade to butlers pantry, cs benchtops, we then widened the island benchtop to 1200mm instead of standard 900mm so then we had to add to additional cupboards on the otherside of the benchtop to support this, clear glass cabinets in 2 overhead cupboards (total of 4 doors in glass), and drawers along back of bench instead of cupboards. Plus upgrade of all our appliances as well oh and upgrade to polytec vinyl wrap too. Yeah so basically the whole kitchen has been upgraded – lol.

So we have opted for 300 x 600 polished porcelain tiles in a taupey sort of colour I guess you could call it. – sort of light browney with some faint white in it to blend with the cupboards.
Related
31/01/2024
Enclosing the space above kitchen cabinets question

Kitchen Corner

You can really use anything you want the main consideration would be how it looks once painted/finished - or the look you want. Cabinetmakers use MDF because its cheap…

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum