Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Cost of adding drawers to your kitchen

Page 1 of 1
Hi All

We are soon to be at pre start and therefore selecting our kitchen layout and inclusions.

Does anyone know the approxiamate cost of adding drawers to your kitchen?

Does anyone have any websites they know of that display inclusions, like drawers, spice racks, bins etc?

Thanks in advance
Hi abbeybox,
Do you mean pot drawers? Our tender docs say that it was around $100 per pot drawer (to change them to that from normal cupboards). Worth it if you ask me, I love them. Would have had them all the way long the kitchen but obviously can't have them under the stove, sink etc

I just had our bin delivered the other day from thestorageshop.com.au. They have an enormous range of slide out concealed bins, in far bigger sizes than are available through Bunnings. They also have heaps of other stuff you might like for your kitchen; spice racks etc. Adelaide based business but I'm in Vic and found their delivery and prices really reasonable.
Try http://hafelehome.com.au
they have a huge range of drawers and bins with prices. Or you can also look at Ikea.
Our kitchen people advised $110 a drawer....
We paid about $200 per drawer extra - that included soft close which I have heard adds about $80-90 per drawer so other posters seem to have it in the right vicinity. That was the extra cost to change from standard cupboards to drawers..
$480 for three drawers to replace a cupboard - soft close
around $570 for a bank of plate drawers (3 drawers) with soft close
$200 to replace one cupboard with a bank of 3 x 900mm wide drawers.
6 for Free...
standard option on our island bench
I was charged $580 for 6 pot drawers to replace 4 cupboards (without soft close)
Related
27/04/2024
750mm wide joinery - drawers?

General Discussion

Pulse is correct. It's the trap that takes up space. The plan shows a vessel style basin so you don't have to worry about a basin inset, it's just the trap that the…

27/07/2023
Adding a toilet/wash room to small house

General Discussion

Hey, I am wanting to add a second toilet to my house, bit we have limited room. There is a hallway/entry that is never used, so was thinking this could be an option. Only…

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum