Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Driveway designs

Page 1 of 1
Hi all, I am just looking for some driveway designs and patterns that I may like to use in my new home. My last driveway was stenciled brick look, which the colours consisted of bluestone with red edging. looked great when it was done but over time it tended to ware in places, even though I had it re sealed every 2 years.

I was thinking of possibly doing the slate look this time as my old neighbour had this one done at the same time I had mine done, and theirs seemed to last longer.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, and some photos and colour ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My house will have canterbury red bricks with grey roof tiles.
eclpse
Hi all, I am just looking for some driveway designs and patterns that I may like to use in my new home. My last driveway was stenciled brick look, which the colours consisted of bluestone with red edging. looked great when it was done but over time it tended to ware in places, even though I had it re sealed every 2 years.

I was thinking of possibly doing the slate look this time as my old neighbour had this one done at the same time I had mine done, and theirs seemed to last longer.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, and some photos and colour ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My house will have canterbury red bricks with grey roof tiles.

Does it have a kitchen on it?

You might get more information if you post this in the Paving and Concreting forum
Related
19/07/2023
Shallow lot designs

General Discussion

Would anyone on this forum know of a builder/company in Brisbane with house designs for a shallow block. I have a block 20 x 20 so with front and rear set backs I need a…

13/05/2024
Metricon KDRB designs - Vantage 48 or Franklin 50?

Building A New House

😃 will do an exclusive one for Simeon.. COVID back at home.. kept it simple & we moved in.. & yesterday was the first day at our new home.. Few more bits to go -…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum