Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

20mm waterfall edge?

Page 1 of 1
Hi!

Does a 20mm waterfall edge look ok? Of course the colour I want is from the deluxe range, but it's not even just that, I've seen a few 20mm kitchens and I kind of like the more understated look. But colour consultant said that the join is different and doesn't look as good. Does anyone have any pics?
I will be having a 20mm water fall edge. I have some pics from a display somewhere. I'll just upload them.
cool, thanks Jo
Sorry Rachelle, here is one, but it's not a close up.
I thought I had a close up one, but I don't. It has the waterfall on the right hand side. I remember looking at it when I was in the display, and the joined seemed pretty standard to me. Mitred like the 40mm would be.

I have to head out that way at some point in the next few days, I'll call in and get a close up pic of the join if you like. I love 20mmm, I think it looks really sleek.

Also, if you go to the PD site and go to the Cremorne in Epping, there's some pics of a 20mm benchtop with mitred ends. Might be better than this pic I've got.

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u353/joles_photo/2009-04-18_14-44-19_18042009762.jpg
I'll go look now thanks, consultant is saying hta tyou have to have to do a butt edge for 20mm
Related
11/08/2023
Path around drop edge beam

Paving & Concreting

Hello everyone, After some suggestions and ideas about how to put a concrete path around the drop edge beam area on our new build. We are required to have a concrete path…

13/09/2023
Slab edge Dampness

General Discussion

Quarter of it

4/10/2023
New Travertine mitred edge pillar CHIPPED

General Discussion

get them to replace the chipped tiles. It will stick out like a sore thumb overwise. Also tiler will be siliconing the miters rather than grouting. Grouted miters crack…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum