Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen layout

Page 1 of 1
Hi there, we are looking at doing a renovation which in part will open up our existing kitchen/lounge/dining area.

Any creative people for any ideas? We are not looking at anything extravagant but good functional space. On the plans we had Buttlers pantry but to be honest think I would prefer to close off this doorway and keep the laundry area as a study. Would like to have a small dining area, small sitting sea in this space. Any suggestions? It is a family home which we intend to stay long term.

Thanks

Lindsay

Existing plan

New plan
Anyone know of a paid service for floor plan assistance, preferably that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg? I could just get a kitchen company out I guess..
Related
24/03/2024
Kitchen Layout Help

Kitchen Corner

You never have a fridge against wall as you’ve drawn. The doors can’t open past 90 degrees and it’s difficult and maybe impossible to remove drawers

12/01/2024
Two sinks? Seeking advice with scullery/kitchen layout

Kitchen Corner

Hi, We're building a double-storey in Perth and I'm undecided with the kitchen sink situation. I'm set on having the main sink with dishwasher in the scullery - and…

18/08/2023
Bathroom floor tile layout

Bathrooms and Laundry

Possibly both depending on the sizing. Idea of working from the centre is that you dont have a 20mm thin tile at one end and a 400mm at the other end. A quick search on…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum