Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Show me your kitchen...

Page 158 of 158
cjlab9ihih
Almost all users have chic kitchens that are pleasant to look at and even more pleasant to cook food in. I also decided to share my kitchen, although it is not so new, but still. The cabinets are made of natural cherry wood. For me it is the best natural wood kitchen cabinets . The countertop is made of acrylic stone, which in my opinion perfectly blends in this version of the kitchen. I used to think the kitchen had no flaws, but as it turns out, the wood can darken a bit over time. I don't know when that might happen, but I'm very worried about it and afraid it won't ruin the look of the kitchen.

Very American your kitchen which is where I assume you are located (having US power points). That would explain why most kitchens in this thread look so different. But do agree the cherry does look pretty good. .
naches
I want my kitchen to be clean and bright so I already painted my kitchen to white. And i'm a guy love share my life and recipe。I hope you guys recommend some decoration ideas for me。写回复...

Looks very American.
Related
12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

25/09/2023
Using your builders Broker

Home Finance

Broker here - legislation says that every true broker must put the clients best interests before theirs so in theory they must offer you the best options for you on their…

27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum